Join Our FREE FLC Energy R&D Webinar: Storage – April 10!
In partnership with the Midwest Energy Research Consortium (M-WERC), the FLC is excited to present the final part in our series, which will showcase the energy storage R&D and innovations that come out of federal laboratories. The first three parts of the series focused on renewable, nonrenewable, and transmission energy.
The energy webinar series aligns with the ongoing FLC Tech Focus initiative – energy. Registration is officially open for part four, which will be held Tuesday, April 10, 2018, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST. Our energy storage webinar will feature:
- Expert federal agency and laboratory speakers
- Insights into current Department of Energy (DOE) energy storage capabilities and solutions, ranging from battery storage to pumped-storage hydropower (PSH), and how these storage systems support the integration of renewable resources
- Spotlight on federal laboratory energy storage R&D programs
- Marketing resources for various ready-to-license storage techs
- Q&A with our speaker panel.
It’s FREE and easy to attend wherever Wi-Fi is accessible! Click here to register.
To view previous FLC Tech Focus webinars, visit http://bit.ly/FLCTechFocusvideos.
Webinar Access Information