Attention, technology transfer (T2) professionals! The FLC is now accepting submissions for its 2017 edition of the Federal Laboratories & State and Local Governments: Partners for Technology Transfer Success (S&LG) publication.
This professionally designed and printed publication showcases the significant regional value that comes when state and local government entities and federal laboratories form strategic partnerships. Distributed to all members of Congress, member labs and states, this publication can help raise awareness about the impact federal labs can have on their surrounding areas!
Take a look at some of the stories from the 2015 S&LG publication.
|NASA Ames Research Center and USDA||Idaho National
|Air Force Research Laboratory - 711th Human Performance Wing|
All submissions must meet the following guidelines:
- 500 words or less
- Represent a successful partnership between state or local governments and federal labs for regional economic benefit
- Must feature a state or government entity as a partner in the success
- Must include a high-resolution color image or illustration (minimum 300 dpi and in tiff, jpg, eps, or psd format).
All content must be submitted through the FLC S&LG publication form by April 6, 2017.
If you have questions regarding submission requirements or are uncertain if your story meets the criteria, please view the FLC State and Local Governments Publication Selection Process guidelines or contact:
- Denise Wainer, email@example.com (856.667.6770, ext. 170) or
- Kathleen Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org (303.312.6137).
We look forward to hearing your laboratory’s state and local government T2 success stories!